here are places available on the Welcome Afloat course in Shepperton on 3 March 2020. If you are in a customer facing role, this course is perfect for you.
The course teaches you the latest techniques and best practice and gives you today’s core customer service skills. It is based around the internationally recognised Welcome Host Courses which are delivered to Tourism businesses around the World.
- Develop proactive communications skills
- Recognise different customer expectations and how to meet them
- Better understand their frontline sales and service role
- Be confident in effectively tackling difficult situations
- Learn why teamwork is vital in a customer-facing environment
Further details about the course are available on the British Marine website.
The course runs from 9:30 – 16:30.
British Marine Members: £180 + VAT (£216)
Non-Members: £350 + VAT (£420)